OUR PROHRD HCIM
Leadership – Has written two leadership books, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort and The Leadership of One and delivers leadership and managerial development programs.
Team Building – Delivers programs on emotional intelligence and the DISC Personality Assessment. She teaches teams how different personalities can cooperate and collaborate.
Productivity – Proprietary course time management course is Manage the Chaos, Bedlam, and Pandemonium. Has a niche market in time management and Microsoft Outlook. Has written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals.
Change, Creativity and Innovation – Has developed and delivered change programs focused on creativity and innovation.
Professional Attitudes and Self-Esteem – Has written Wake Up the Winner Inside and includes in programs motivational elements of self-esteem, overcoming stress, and living life with positive expectation.
Strategic Partners Council for National Speakers Association, 2004-2007
Chapter Leadership Council for National Speakers Association, 1996-2000
President of Georgia Speakers Association, 1995-96 year
Showcase Director for Georgia Speakers Association, 1994-95 year
Listed in 'Who’s Who of Executive Women'
Past president of Georgia Women's Forum
- Post Graduate Diploma In Organisational Leadership (PGDip)(2016).
- Masters Of Business Administration (MBA) (Strategy) (2001) Australian.
- Transformational Management Programs (2014) Cambridge University.
- Journalistic Communications Program (2016).
- PROCI – Change Management Qualification.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Mini MBA in HR Management.
- Professional HR international certification (PHRi)
- Succession Planning certificate.
- Compensation and Benefit certificate.
- Bachelors degree in Arts and Education
- Certified HR Expert – CHRE
- Chamber of Commerce (Preparation and drafting of civil, administrative and commercial contracts techniques)
- Certified Organizational Manager (COM), Florida State University – USA. Certified Supervisory Manager (CSM), Florida State University – USA.
- Master’s Degree in Education Administration & Supervision, Richford University – USA.
- Bachelor of Arts and Education – English Language Department, Faculty of Education – Alexandria University – Egypt- September 1991